Lista de Títulos
|A1||It Won’t Be Long|
|A2||All I’ve Got To Do|
|A3||All My Loving|
|A4||Don’t Bother Me|
|A6||Till There Was You|
|A7||Please Mister Postman|
|B1||Roll Over Beethoven|
|B2||Hold Me Tight|
|B3||You Really Got A Hold On Me|
|B4||I Wanna Be Your Man|
|B5||Devil In Her Heart|
|B6||Not A Second Time|
- Published By – Northern Songs
- Published By – Jaep Music
- Published By – Frank Music (2)
- Published By – Dominion Music
- Published By – Jewel Music
- Published By – Leeds Music
- Published By – Belinda (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell
- Bass – Paul McCartney
- Drums – Ringo Starr
- Lead Guitar – George Harrison
- Liner Notes – Tony Barrow
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph] – Robert Freeman (4)
- Producer [Recording Produced By] – George Martin
- Rhythm Guitar – John Lennon
Seventh pressing, summer 1976 until October 1980, with the silver/black Parlophone label. It has The “EMI Records Ltd. All rights of the manufacturer… MADE IN GT BRITAIN” message around the perimeter of the label. (the latter appears on the bottom in all previous versions). It also has two EMI boxed logos on the label.
Laminated “Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd” sleeve with large “stereo” on the front side. White paper EMI custom inner sleeve
The sleeve is laminated on the front but does not have the ‘Flipback’ foldover of lamination onto the reverse seen in previous pressings, while subsequent pressings came in an non-laminated sleeve and later included a barcode. To summarize, a laminated-front non-flipback sleeve helps ID this particular version.
The matrix numbers on the label remained constant but those in the runoff groove may have additional numbers after the main 3 digit 110 or 111, these changed with each master plate.