|A2||What Goes Up…||3:31|
|A3||The Eagle Will Rise Again||4:20|
|A4||One More River||4:15|
|A5||Can’t Take It With You||5:06|
|B1||In The Lap Of The Gods||5:27|
|B4||Shadow Of A Lonely Man||5:34|
- Discográfica – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Grabado en – Abbey Road Studios
- Mezclado en – Abbey Road Studios
- Copyright fonográfico ℗ – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright © – Arista Records
- Copyright © – Arista Records, Inc.
- Publicado por – Woolfsongs Ltd.
- Publicado por – Careers Music, Inc.
- Publicado por – Irving Music, Inc.
- Cortado en – Sonopress
- Prensado por – Sonopress
- Impreso por – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Acoustic Guitar –
- Arranged By –
- Arranged By [Orchestra And Choir], Conductor [Orchestra And Choir] –
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals –
- Chorus Master –
- Contractor [Orchestral] –
- Design [Cover], Photography –
- Drums, Percussion –
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar –
- Engineer [Assistant] –
- Engineer [Assistant], Mastered By –
- Keyboards – ,
- Photography –
- Vocals – , , , ,
- Written-By, Executive Producer –
- Written-By, Producer, Engineer –
[On gatefold sleeve]:
(Colin Blunstone appears by the courtesy of Rocket Records Ltd., Dean Ford appears by the courtesy of EMI Records Ltd., Lenny Zakatek appears by the courtesy of A & M Records).
The album was recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, between September 1977 and February 1978.
Originally published in the U.K. by Woolfsongs Ltd.
All compositions ℗ 1977 Woolfsongs Ltd./Careers Music Inc.
Adminstered by Irving Music Inc. (BMI).
[On back sleeve]:
℗ & © 1978 Arista Records
Printed in Western Germany
© 1978 Arista Records, Inc.
All runout variants are stamped except for the Roman numerals which are hand-etched