Lista de Títulos
|A1||A Farewell To Kings||5:53|
|B1||Closer To The Heart||2:52|
- Published By – Heath Levy Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Printed By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Made By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Mastered At – J.A.M.F.
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Electric, Classical], Synthesizer [Bass Pedal] – Alex Lifeson
- Art Direction, Graphics – Hugh Syme
- Bass, Guitar [Twelve String], Synthesizer [Mini Moog, Bass Pedal], Vocals – Geddy Lee
- Design – Bob King (3)
- Drums, Bells [Orchestra, Tubular, Bell Tree], Percussion [Temple Blocks, Wind Chimes, Vibra-slap], Triangle – Neil Peart
- Engineer – Pat Moran
- Mastered By – George Graves
- Photography By [Cover] – Yosh Inouye
- Photography By [Liner] – Fin Costello
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Roger Stowell
- Producer – Rush
- Producer, Engineer – Terry Brown
- Songwriter [Music] – Alex Lifeson, Geddy Lee
Mixed at Advision Studios, London
Issued in a gate-fold sleeve complete with picture inner.
Sleeve made and printed by Howards Printers, Inner printed by Robert Stace
Other versions without Gold stars on front cover one with text below “Marketed by Phonogram” on rear cover is here Rush – A Farewell To Kings
another with no text below “Marketed by Phonogram” on rear cover is here Rush – A Farewell To Kings