Lista de Títulos
|A2||This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave||5:30|
|A3||To Face The Truth||5:32|
|A4||How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously?||3:54|
|A5||Only The Wind||4:17|
|B1||My October Symphony||5:17|
|B4||The End Of The World||4:41|
- Design – Mark Farrow, Pet Shop Boys
- Engineer – Bob Kraushaar, Brian Reeves
- Engineer [Assistants At Sarm West] – Danton Supple, Robin Barclay
- Management [Jill Wall Assisted By] – Carolyn Sinclair
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Are Represented In Usa And Canada By] – Arma Andon
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By] – Jill Wall
- Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn
- Photography By – Eric Watson (3)
- Producer – Harold Faltermeyer, Pet Shop Boys
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Dominic Clarke
- Recorded By [Orchestra And Strings] – Haydn Bendall
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B5)
- Written-By – Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant*
Recorded at Red Deer, München, and Sarm West, London.
Orchestra and strings recorded at Abbey Road.
Thanks to David Cooke and Claudia Kriege at Red Deer.
All songs published by Cage Music Ltd/10 Music Ltd.
Pet Shop Boys managed at Pet Shop Boys Partnership.
Arma Andon/SBK Management
℗ 1990 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1990 Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Cat# on spine: 068-7 94310 1.
Cat# on back cover: 068 7 94310 1.
Cat# on inner sleeve: 7 94310 1.
Cat# on labels: 068-79 4310 1.