Lista de Títulos
|A1||Behind The Lines||5:31|
|A4||Man Of Our Times||5:35|
|B1||Turn It On Again||3:50|
|B4||Please Don’t Ask||4:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Editions Jannink
- Copyright (c) – Lionel Koechlin
- Manufactured By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Marketed By – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Polar Studios
- Mixed At – Maison Rouge
- Mastered At – Trident Studios
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
- Art Direction – Bill Smith (19)
- Backing Vocals – Dave Hentschel*
- Bass, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Mike Rutherford
- Cover – Lionel Koechlin
- Drums, Vocals, Drum Machine, Whistle [Duck] – Phil Collins
- Engineer [Engineered By] – David Hentschel
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar [12 String Guitar], Whistle [Duck] – Tony Banks
- Mastered By – Ray Staff, S.A.*
- Producer [Assisted By] – Dave Bascombe*
- Producer [Produced By] – David Hentschel, Genesis
Engineered by David Hentschel of Dukeslodge Enterprises Ltd.
Recorded at Polar Studios Sweden
Mixed at Maison Rouge London
Mastered at Trident
All songs: Hit & Run Music Ltd.
“Albert” also appears in L’Alphabet D’Albert by Lionel Koechlin (Éditions Jannink) ®
Illustrations: © 1979 Editions Jannink, 3 Rue St George, Paris 75009 and © 1980 Lionel Koechlin.
Marketed by Charisma Records Ltd.
Manufactured and distributed by Phonogram Ltd.
© 1980 Charisma Records Ltd.
Original sound recording made by Charisma Records Ltd.
℗ 1980 Charisma Records Ltd.
Hit and Run Music Publishing Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by Phonogram Ltd
Gatefold sleeve. Initial copies with ‘Special Price – Limited Period’ sticker (see images).
Track durations are not printed on the release.