Lista de Títulos
|B1||I Want Your Love||6:45|
|B2||At Last I Am Free||7:08|
|B3||Sometimes You Win||4:26|
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Bernard Edwards
- Clavinet, Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano – Robert Sabino*
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Drums – Tony Thompson (2)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Raymond Jones
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Hendrickson, Positively No Way Ray (Willard?)*
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa
- Photography By – Joel Brodsky
- Producer [Associate] – Mark Kreiner*, Tom Cossie
- Producer, Arranged By, Written-By, Conductor – Bernard Edwards And Nile Rodgers*
- Saxophone – Alex Foster, Jean Fineberg
- Strings – Cheryl Hong, Karen Milne, Marianne Carroll
- Trombone – Barry Rogers
- Trumpet – Ellen Seeling, Jon Faddis
- Tubular Bells – Jose Rossy
- Vocals – Alfa Anderson, Bernard Edwards, David Lasley, Diva Gray, Luci Martin, Luther Vandross
This version has no pressing plant suffix in the label matrix.
Produced for The Chic Organization Ltd. In association with MK Productions
All songs mixed and recorded at Power Station Studios in New York (A lovely bunch of coconuts)
Mastered at Atlantic Studios, New York City.
All selections published by Chic Music, Inc./Cotillion Music, BMI.
Luther Vandross appears courtesy of Ceilidh Productions.