Lista de Títulos
|A5||Sweet Thing (Reprise)||2:32|
|B1||Rock ‘N Roll With Me||3:54|
|B2||We Are The Dead||4:48|
|B5||Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family||1:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – MainMan
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Produced For – MainMan
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Studio L Ludolf
- Bass – Herbie Flowers
- Cover, Painting – Guy Peellaert
- Design – AGI (4)
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar, Tony Newman
- Engineer – Keith Harwood
- Guitar, Saxophone, Synthesizer [Moog], Mellotron – David Bowie
- Keyboards – Mike Garson
- Liner Notes – Bowie*
- Mixed By – Keith Harwood (tracks: A6 to B2), Visconti* (tracks: A1 to A5, B3 to B5)
- Photography By [Inside Photograph] – Leee Black Childers
- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Bowie*
- Written-By – Bowie* (tracks: A1a, A2 to A6, B2 to B5)
Matt gatefold sleeve.1st cat on sleeve, 2nd on labels.
(A1a ,A2 to B5) Mainman / Chrysalis
(A1b) Chappell Music
Produced by Bowie / A MainMan Production
℗ 1974 RCA Records
Manufactured by RCA Limited, England from master recordings of RCA Records. Trademarks used under authority of RCA Corporation.
© Mainman / Chrysalis
Recorded at Olympic and Island Studios, London and Studio L. Ludolf, Machineweg 8 -12, Hilversum, Holland.
RCA Limited, Record Division, RCA Curzon Street, London, W1
Note: No printer credits on sleeve.
Note 2: Bowie* – Diamond Dogs is the 1st pressing identifiable by lack of Bewitched credit on label and the hand etched run-outs: