Lista de Títulos
|A2||Eon Blue Apocalypse|
|C1||Ticks & Leeches|
|D3||Faaip De Oiad|
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Volcano Entertainment II, L.L.C.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tool Dissectional, L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – Volcano Entertainment II, L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – Tool Dissectional, L.L.C.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Toolshed Music
- Recorded At – Cello Studios
- Recorded At – The Hook
- Recorded At – Big Empty Space
- Recorded At – The Lodge (4)
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Art Direction – Adam Jones
- Co-producer – David Bottrill, Tool (2)
- Design, Artwork [Art Modification] – Mackie Osborne
- Engineer [Neurocistance] – Vince De Franco
- Engineer, Mixed By – David Bottrill
- Illustration – Alex Grey
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Written-By – Tool (2)
This is the vinyl release of unknown quantity that became available since around 2011 with no official release date information confirmed.
It is identicial in packaging to Tool – Lateralus
The discs differ in the following manner:
The runout information is different. This edition has an etched “CB” signature.
The centre areas (where centre labels would normally be) contain numerous concentric circles rather than a less precise “handmade” look to the previous edition.
On the rear of the gatefold:
℗ & © 2000 Volcano Entertainment II, L.L.C.
Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation
Printed in the United States.
On the discs:
℗ & © 2001 Tool Dissectional, L.L.C. / Volcano Entertainment II, L.L.C.
On the inner sleeves:
℗ & © 2003 Tool Dissectional, L.L.C. / Volcano Entertainment II, L.L.C.
Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation.
61422-3116-1 LP is on the rear of the gatefold.
61422-31160-1 LP is on the inner sleeves.
Track D3: Art Bell excerpt courtesy of Premier Radio Networks, Coast to Coast A.M. with Art Bell.