Lista de Títulos
|A1||Happiness Is Easy||6:37|
|A2||I Don’t Believe In You||5:01|
|A3||Life’s What You Make It||4:28|
|B1||Living In Another World||6:57|
|B2||Give It Up||5:15|
|B4||Time It’s Time||8:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Printed By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Distributed By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Bass – Paul Webb (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B4)
- Drums – Lee Harris (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4)
- Engineer – Dennis Weinrich*, Dietmar Schillinger, Paul Schroeder, Pete Wooliscroft*
- Guitar – David Rhodes (tracks: A3, B1, B2), Robbie McIntosh (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Illustration [Front Illustration] – James Marsh
- Management – Keith Aspden
- Organ – Steve Winwood (tracks: A1, A2, B1), Tim Friese-Greene (tracks: A3, B2, B4)
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2, B4), Morris Pert (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B4)
- Photography By – Richard Haughton
- Piano – Mark Hollis (tracks: A3, B1 to B3), Tim Friese-Greene (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B4)
- Producer, Written-By – Tim Friese-Greene
- Soprano Saxophone – David Roach (tracks: A2, A4, B1)
- Vocals, Written-By – Mark Hollis
On the early european issue, “Talk Talk” logotype on labels is the same as the one printed on the 1982 debut single Mirror Man.
A mispress variant with a plain purple side A label, also exists.
A very similar version, with standard font logo on labels, has no “DMM” logo on back sleeve.
A later reissue, with “DMM” logo, has a different catalog number (038 1 57786 1).
Marketed, manufactured and distributed by EMI
Printed in Holland by EMI Services Benelux B.V., Uden
En France: distribution exclusive Pathé Marconi S.A. EMI
[LP logo] 062-24 0491 1
[Cassette logo] 24 0491 4
Discography: The Party’s Over ’82 • It’s My Life ’84
For information write to: Talk Talk, BSM Talk Talk • London WC1N 3XX
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission of Island Music Ltd/Zomba Music Publ. Ltd.
℗ 1986 Original Sound Recording made by EMI Records Ltd.
Made in EEC