Lista de Títulos
|2||Try Not To Breathe||3:49|
|3||The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite||4:06|
|5||New Orleans Instrumental No. 1||2:12|
|7||Monty Got A Raw Deal||3:16|
|9||Star Me Kitten||3:15|
|10||Man On The Moon||5:12|
|12||Find The River||3:49|
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens Ltd
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens Ltd
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – John Keane Studios
- Recorded At – Kingsway Studios, New Orleans
- Recorded At – Bosstown Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Bad Animals
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Stipe, Tom Recchion
- Band [R.E.M.] – Bill Berry (2), Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter Buck
- Cello [Session Player] – Daniel Laufer, Elizabeth Proctor Murphy, Kathleen Kee
- CGI Artist [Computer Imaging] – Cecil Juanarena, Insight Communications
- Conductor [Session Players] – George Hanson (3)
- Cover [Back Cover Photos By], Photography By [Back Cover Photos By] – Fredrik Nilsen
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer Bad Animals / Seattle] – Tod Lemkuhl
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Clif Norrell
- Engineer [John Keane Studio] – John Keane
- Engineer [Second Engineer Bad Animals / Seattle] – Ed Brooks
- Engineer [Second Engineer Bearsville Studio] – George Cowan
- Engineer [Second Engineer Bosstown Recording Studios] – Ted Malia
- Engineer [Second Engineer Criteria Recording Studios] – Andrew Roshberg
- Engineer [Second Engineer Kingsway Studio] – Mark Howard
- Management [R.E.M. Office] – B.C. Johnson*, D.B. Kilpatrick, M.D. Williams*, M.L. Rawson*
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Clif Norrell, Scott Litt
- Oboe [Session Player] – Deborah Workman
- Performer [And] – Bertis Downs*, Jefferson Holt
- Photography By [Packaging Photographs By] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer [Produced By] – R.E.M., Scott Litt
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Berry*, Stipe*, Mills*, Buck*
- Technician [Drum Technician] – Robert Hall
- Technician [Technical Assistance By] – Mark Mytrowitz, Microwave (9)
- Viola [Session Player] – Heidi Nitchie, Reid Harris
- Viola [Session Player], Leader [Viola Session Players] – Paul Murphy (5)
- Violin [Session Player] – Denise Berginson-Smith, Jody Taylor (5), Lonnie Ottzen*, Patti Gouvas, Sandy Salzinger*, Sou-Chun Su
This version is the first pressing by WME with WME and Warner-logo in matrix. It has still the old price code ‘WE 852’ on the back cover, in later versions up to 1999 the newer code ‘WE 833’ was used. GEMA / BIEM version.
This variant was delivered with a yellow tray. Other versions with yellow trays and French price code ‘WE 852’ comes with different barcodes 0 9362-45055-2 5 I,0 9362-45055-2 5 II, 0 9362-45055-2 5 IV, 0 9362-45055-2 5 IX 0 9362-45055-2 5 V, and 0 9362-45055-2 5 X.
A very similar variant does exist with a grey tray and different barcode 0 9362-45055-2 5 V.
For other variants of CDs with the same cat# 9362-45055-2 see master release.
Additionally, some copies come with a small, yellow, rectangular hype sticker on the jewel case stating:
Man On The Moon
The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite
& Everybody Hurts
Bearsville Studio, Bearsville, New York
Criteria Recording Studios, Miami, Florida.
John Keane Studio, Athens, Georgia
Kingsway Studio, New Orleans, Louisiana
Bosstown Recording Studios, Atlanta, Georgia.
Bad Animals/Seattle, Seattle, Washington.
Mastered at Precision Mastering.
Mark Mytrowitz [Microwave]
Published by Night Garden Music administered in this world among others by Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Usage of the title and musical material of ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’ by permission of Abilene Music, Inc.
Automatic for the people is the motto and service mark of Weaver D’s delicious fine foods in Clarke County, Georgia. A gracious thanks to Weaver D and his great establishment―»Automatic.»
All songs BMI
©℗ 1992 R.E.M./Athens, Ltd.
Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner company,
Made In Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Total running time: 48:53
There is a Warner «Big W» logo embossed on the bottom right of the front of the original jewel case for this edition