Lista de Títulos
|A4||Flick Of The Wrist|
|A5||Lily Of The Valley|
|A6||Now I’m Here|
|B1||In The Lap Of The Gods|
|B2||Stone Cold Crazy|
|B5||Bring Back That Leroy Brown|
|B6||She Makes Me (Stormtrooper In Stilettoes)|
|B7||In The Lap Of The Gods… Revisited|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trident Audio Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Feldman
- Published By – Trident Music (2)
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Art Direction, Photography By – Mick Rock
- Bass Guitar, Double Bass, Acoustic Guitar – John Deacon
- Crew [Equipment And Crew Supervision] – John Harris
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept], Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Queen
- Drums, Vocals, Percussion, Performer [Screams] – Roger Taylor
- Engineer – Mike Stone
- Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Orchestrated By [Guitars], Ukulele Banjo [Genuine George Formby Ukelele-Banjo] – Brian May
- Management [For T.A.P.] – Jack Nelson
- Producer – Queen, Roy Thomas Baker
- Vocals, Piano, Piano [Jangle], Performer [Vocal Extravaganzas] – Freddie Mercury
Inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.
Special thanks to Geoff Workman
Recorded at Trident, Wessex, Rockfield and Air Studios.
℗ 1974 Trident Audio Productions Ltd.
Made and printed in Great Britain.
G & L
This version is an early print, as the inner sleeve does not have the CREST DESIGN (c) QUEEN PRODUCTIONS LTD 1975 under the crests on the inner sleeve. (see Sheer Heart Attack for version with copyright). The inner sleeve corners are angle cut.
There’s another version (maybe earlier) very similar to this one, but without the Trident logo on back of sleeve: Sheer Heart Attack