Lista de Títulos
|A1||The Rhythm Of The Heat|
|A3||I Have The Touch|
|A4||The Family And The Fishing Net|
|B1||Shock The Monkey|
|B2||Lay Your Hands On Me|
|B4||Kiss Of Life|
- Marketed By – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Published By – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Published By – Cliofine Ltd.
- Recorded By – Mobile One
- Mixed At – Crescent Studios
- Remixed At – Sarm Studios
- Edited At – Advision Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Artwork [Based On Video Images] – David Gardner (2), Malcolm Poynter, Peter Gabriel
- Edited By [Digital Editing, With Thanks To] – Mike King
- Effects [Digital Delays & Reverberation] – Mark Crabtree, Stuart Nevison
- Engineer – David Lord
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Neil Perry
- Engineer [Mobile One] – Andy Rose, Tim Wybrow
- Management – Gail Force
- Musician – David Lord, David Rhodes, Ekome Dance Company, Jerry Marotta, Jill Gabriel, John Ellis (2), Larry Fast, Morris Pert, Peter Gabriel, Peter Hammill, Roberto Laneri, Stephen Paine, Tony Levin
- Photography By [And Gluing] – dj (11)
- Producer – David Lord, Peter Gabriel
- Producer [Electronic Production And Processing] – Fast*, Gabriel*
- Recorded By [Fairlight CMI Recording], Programmed By [Programming And Development, Fairlight CMI, Of Syco Systems] – Stephen Paine
- Recorded By [Fairlight CMI Recording], Programmed By [Programming And Development, Fairlight CMI] – Lord*, Fast*, Gabriel*
- Typography [Typesetting] – Ron Hart
- Written-By – Gabriel*
Tony Levin courtesy of EG Records Ltd.
Larry Fast courtesy of Passport Records Inc.
David Rhodes courtesy of Self Control.© 1982
Recorded: at home (the first two weeks with Mobile One) and mixed down the road at Crescent Studios, Bath
Remix: Shock the monkey, Sarm Studios
Digital editing: Advision Studios
Digital Mixing facilities: (Sony PCM 1610 system) supplied by Digital Audio Systems
[Label side A]
1 2 & 4 Published by Peter Gabriel Ltd
3 by Cliofine Ltd
[Label side B]
1 3 & 4 Published by Cliofine Ltd
3 by Peter Gabriel Ltd
Charisma Records Ltd
Marketed By Charisma Records Ltd. 90 Wardourst St. London W1
Manufactured And Distributed By Phonogram Ltd.
℗ & © 1982 Charisma Records Ltd.
The credits section for track A4 doesn’t credit the actual performing artist for “Traditional Ethiopian pipes”.
Many sources claims that this is performed by Morris Pert
This album is sometimes referred to as “4” or, in the US, as “Security”