Lista de Títulos
|B1||Fishing Junks At Sunset
Featuring [Artistic Collaboration] –,
Featuring [With] –
|B2||Band In The Rain||1:21|
|C2||Magnetic Fields I||0:21|
|C3||Magnetic Fields III||3:50|
|C4||Magnetic Fields IV||10:37|
|D1||Night In Shanghai||7:01|
|D2||The Last Rumba||2:12|
|D3||Magnetic Fields II||6:16|
|D4||Souvenir Of China||3:59|
- Publicado por – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Copyright fonográfico ℗ – Disques Dreyfus
- Copyright © – Disques Dreyfus
- Mezclado en – Studios Ferber
- Prensado por – PRS Hannover
- Grabado por – Studio Flight Mobile
- Design [Record Cover Design] –
- Mixed By – ,
- Mixed By [Assistant] –
- Percussion [Electronic], Electronic Drums [Simmons Drums] –
- Photography By [In China] –
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] –
- Producer, Composed By –
- Recorded By – ,
- Synthesizer [Fairlight, Obx A, Taurus, Aks, Vcs 3, Electroharmonix Micro Synthesizer, Laser Harp], Organ [Eminent, Elka], Electronic Drums [Linn] –
- Synthesizer [Mdb Polysequencer, Rsf, Yamaha Cs 60, Korg Rhythm Boxes, Arp 2600] –
- Synthesizer [Moog Liberation, Prophet 5, Korg Polyphonique, Kobol], Organ [Eminent] –
- Technician [Musical Instrument Coordinator] –
This double album was recorded during five concerts which Jean-Michel Jarre presented in Peking and Shanghai. The Concerts were the first performances of Rock or Contemporary music ever given in The People’s Republic of China.
Recorded in Peking and Shanghai in October 1981 on The Flight Mobile with the Saje Console.
Mixed at The Ferber Studio on MCI Equipment.
Made in West Germany.
Published by Francis Dreyfus Music.
Originally Released on Dreyfus Records, Paris (C)(P) 1982.
(P) 1982 Disques Dreyfus France.
Has PRS Hannover embossed on the back sleeve.