Lista de Títulos
|A1||Oxygene (Part I)||7:40|
|A2||Oxygene (Part II)||8:10|
|A3||Oxygene (Part III)||2:50|
|B1||Oxygene (Part IV)||4:08|
|B2||Oxygene (Part V)||10:31|
|B3||Oxygene (Part VI)||6:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Copyright (c) – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Manufactured By – Polydor Incorporated
- Marketed By – Polydor Incorporated
- Distributed By – Phonodisc, Inc.
- Recorded At – Jean-Michel Jarre Private Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Gang
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Translab
- Composed By, Producer, Arranged By, Synthesizer [A.R.P., A.K.S., V.C.S. 3, R.M.I Harmonic], Organ [Farfisa, Eminent], Mellotron, Computer [Rhythmin’ Computer] – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Cover [Front] – Michel Granger
- Engineer [Mixing] – Jean-Pierre Janiaud
- Engineer [Mixing] [Assisted By] – Patrick Foulon
- Photography By – David Bailey (5)
This is the 1st USA edition from the original French tapes.
PD-1-6112, PD-1-6112 A[/B], 2310 555 [text left of the centerhole]
STEREO, Side 1[/2] [text right of the centerhole]
Manufactured by Polydor Incorporated, New York, N.Y. [white text at the bottom of the label]
Other US issues with same PD-1-6112 cat# but different label designs are also available: label design #1, label design #2, label design #3, label design #4
It was later remastered in 1986 as a USA re-release and is similar to this copy.
Recorded and mixed from August to November 1976.
℗© 1976 Francis Dreyfus Music.
Printed in U.S.A.
Editions Marquet [Artwork publisher]
Original recording made by Les Disques Motors-France
℗ 1976 Francis Dreyfus Music
cat# PD-1-6112 on back cover, (this variant NOT on cover spine), and labels.
cat# 2310 555 below the previous one on both back cover & labels.