Lista de Títulos
|Try Me, I Know We Can Make It||(17:55)|
|A1.3||We Can Make It|
|A1.4||Try Me, I Know We Can Make It|
|B1||Intro: Prelude To Love|
|B2||Could It Be Magic||5:20|
|B4||Come With Me||4:20|
- Accompanied By – The “Munich Machine”*
- Arranged By – Giorgio Moroder (tracks: A1, B1, B3, B4), Thor Baldursson (tracks: B2)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Thor Baldursson
- Art Direction, Design – Henry Vizcarra
- Choir – Madeline Bell, Sue Glover, Sunny Leslie
- Engineer – Hans*, Juergen Koppers*, Mack (2)
- Mastered By – Allen Zentz
- Mixed By – Giorgio Moroder
- Photography By – Jochen Harder
- Producer – Giorgio Moroder, Pete Bellotte
Recorded in MusicLand Studios, Munich.
Manufactured and Distributed by Casablanca Records, Inc.
Printed in Sweden.(P)(C) 1976 Casablanca Records, Inc. Los Angeles, California
n©bThe A side is a continuous mixed medley.
Cover has Track B1 listed as a separate track however on the centerlabel it’s not mentioned at all. It’s actually integrated into Track B2 which also goes for the Duration.