Lista de Títulos
|A1||–Big Brother & The Holding Company||Down On Me|
|A2||–Big Brother & The Holding Company||Bye, Bye Baby|
|A3||–Big Brother & The Holding Company||All Is Loneliness|
|A4||–Big Brother & The Holding Company||Piece Of My Heart|
|B1||–Big Brother & The Holding Company||Road Block|
|B2||–Big Brother & The Holding Company||Flower In The Sun|
|B3||–Big Brother & The Holding Company||Summertime|
|B4||–Big Brother & The Holding Company||Ego Rock|
|C1||–Full Tilt Boogie Band||Half Moon|
|C2||–Full Tilt Boogie Band||Kozmic Blues|
|C3||–Full Tilt Boogie Band||Move Over|
|D1||–Full Tilt Boogie Band||Try (Just A Little Bit Harder)|
|D2||–Full Tilt Boogie Band||Get It While You Can|
|D3||–Full Tilt Boogie Band||Ball And Chain|
- Bass – Brad Campbell (tracks: C1 to D3), Peter Albin (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Compiled By – Elliot Mazer
- Design – Bob Cato
- Drums – Clark Pierson (tracks: C1 to D3), Dave Getz (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Guitar – James Gurley (tracks: A1 to B4), John Till (tracks: C1 to D3), Sam Andrew (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Liner Notes – Clive Davis
- Organ – Ken Pearson (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Photography By – David Gahr
- Piano – Richard Bell (4) (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Recorded By [Re-], Edited By [Engin.] – Don Puluse, Larry Keyes, Tim Geelan
A1, A4 – The Grande Ballroom, Detroit, Mich., 3/2/’68.
A2 – Winterland, San Fransisco, 4/12/’68.
A3, B1 to B3 – The Carousel Ballroom, San Fransisco, 6/23/’68.
B4 – The Fillmore West, 4/4/’70.
C1, C2 – Toronto, 6/28/’70.
C3 to D3 – Calgary, 7/4/’70.
Design by Bob Cato/Squadra Galileo.
Made in England on Label
TUBEPAK by Shorewood Packing Co Ltd England