Lista de Títulos
|A1||The Heart Of Rock & Roll||5:01|
|A2||Heart And Soul||4:10|
|A3||Bad Is Bad||3:46|
|A4||I Want A New Drug||4:46|
|B1||Walking On A Thin Line||5:08|
|B2||Finally Found A Home||3:42|
|B3||If This Is It||3:46|
|B4||You Crack Me Up||3:39|
|B5||Honky Tonk Blues||3:16|
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – Chinnichap
- Published By – Rak Music
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – PRT Studios
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Record Company – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Bass – Mario Cipollina
- Booking [Booking Agent] – Monterey Peninsula Artists
- Creative Director, Cover, Artwork [Cover Art, Montage], Photography By [Handtinted Photo] – Bennett Hall
- Design [Graphic Logo] – Bunny Zaruba
- Drums, Percussion – Bill Gibson
- Engineer [Additional] – Jeffrey (Nik) Norman*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeffrey (Nik) Norman*, Jesse Osborne
- Keyboards – Sean Hopper
- Lacquer Cut By – Tone*
- Lead Guitar – Chris Hayes
- Lead Vocals, Harmonica – Huey Lewis
- Management – Bob Brown (11)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5)
- Producer – Huey Lewis And The News*
- Recorded By – Jim Gaines
- Saxophone, Guitar – Johnny Colla
- Vocals – Bill Gibson, Chris Hayes, Johnny Colla, Sean Hopper
Some retail copies were issued as promo with a gold “PROMOTIONAL COPY NOT FOR RESALE” stamp on the back cover.
A2 credits Chinnichap/RAK Music.
Similar release, Sports credits A2 to Chinnichap/State Music Ltd.