Lista de Títulos
|A2||Thorn In My Side||4:45|
|A3||When Tomorrow Comes||4:28|
|A4||The Last Time||4:10|
|A5||The Miracle Of Love||5:04|
|B2||Take Your Pain Away||4:30|
|B3||A Little Of You||3:53|
|B4||In This Town||3:44|
|B5||I Remember You||5:00|
- Published By – RCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Conny’s Studio
- Recorded At – Studio De La Grande Armée
- Mixed At – Studio De La Grande Armée
- Marketed By – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA/Ariola Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – RCA/Ariola Ltd.
- Distributed By – RCA/Ariola
- Mastered At – Dyam
- Pressed By – Sonopress – B-5007
- Creative Director [Creative Co-Ordination] – Billy Poveda
- Design [Sleeve Designs] – Laurence Stevens
- Engineer [1st Assistant] – Fred Defaye
- Engineer [2nd Assistant] – Serge Pauchard
- Management [Hyper/kinetics] – Kenny Smith (6)
- Management [Overland] – Gary Kurfirst
- Management [Personal Assistant] – Karen Ciccone
- Mastered By – Y.D.*
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Jon Bavin, Manu Guiot
- Painting [Sleeve] – Eric Scott (6)
- Producer – David A. Stewart
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Jon Bavin
All songs published by RCA Music Ltd. except A3 published by RCA Music Ltd./EMI Music Pub. Ltd.
Recorded at Conny’s Studio, Cologne & Studio Grand Armée, Paris except B4 at Manu’s party.
Mixed at Studio Grand Armee, Paris.
Clem Burke plays ‘Premier drums & Ziljan cymbals’.
Made in Germany.
℗ 1986 RCA/Ariola Ltd. © 1986 RCA/Ariola Ltd.
Distributed in Europe by RCA/Ariola.
Vertrieb in Europe durch Ariola/RCA.
Printed in West Germany.
Comes either in a hard paper inner or soft paper with plastic inner lining.
Some copies have an additional sheet that has the number PL71050-7B in upper right corner.
And some releases has a different hype sticker (purple/white colors) similar to the Italian pressing on sleeve front with the following text (see photos):
When Tomorrow Comes
Thorn In My Side
The Miracle of Love
A Little of You