Lista de Títulos
|A1||World In My Eyes|
|A5||Waiting For The Night|
|B1||Enjoy The Silence|
|B2||Policy Of Truth|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Venusnote Limited
- Copyright (c) – Venusnote Limited
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment International Ltd.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment International Services GmbH
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Logic Studios
- Recorded At – Puk Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Church, London
- Recorded At – Master Rock Studios
- Recorded At – Axis Studios
- Mixed At – Logic Studios
- Mixed At – Puk Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Church, London
- Mixed At – Master Rock Studios
- Mixed At – Axis Studios
- Remastered At – Super Audio Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – The Exchange
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 17296
- Band [In 1990 Depeche Mode Was] – Alan Wilder, Andy Fletcher*, Dave Gahan, Martin Gore*
- Coordinator [Visual Archive Co-ordinator] – Monica Axelsson
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Anton Corbijn, Area (10)
- Engineer [Engineered By (…) Assisted By] – Daryl Bamonte, David Browne, Dick Meany*, Mark Flannery, Ricky (6)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Alan Gregorie, Dennis Mitchell, Goh Hotoda, Peter Iversen, Phil Legg, Pino Pischetola, Steve Lyon
- Lacquer Cut By – Mike Marsh
- Management [Depeche Mode Office] – JD Fanger*, Venusnote Ltd.*
- Management [For Baron Inc.] – Jonathan Kessler
- Mixed By – François Kevorkian (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B4)
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Depeche Mode, Flood
- Remastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Written-By [All Tracks Written By] – Martin Gore*
Violator has the Legacy logo, but a different matrix.
[On front cover:]
The tip of the rose is level with the mid point between “Depeche” and “Mode” words. The overall rose is more zoomed out when compared to older releases.
[On back cover:]
℗ 1990 Venusnote Ltd. under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment International Ltd. © 1990, 2016 Venusnote Ltd. under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment International Ltd. Distributed by Sony Music Entertainment. Made in the EU. Sony Music Entertainment International Services GmbH, PO Box 510, 33311 Güterloh, Germany.
[On inner sleeve, after lyrics:]
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd., assigned by Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
Recorded and mixed at Logic Studios, Milan, Puk Studios, Denmark, The Church, London, Master Rock Studios, London and Axis, New York.
Remastered (…) at Super Audio Mastering.
Cut (…) at The Exchange.
[On label:] Made in the EU