Lista de Títulos
|A1||Sun In The Night||4:25|
|A2||Why Should I Lend You Mine (When You’ve Broken Yours Off Already)||11:16|
|A3||Into Maybe I’ll Lend You Mine After All||2:10|
- Comercializado por – Jem Records, Inc.
- Copyright fonográfico ℗ – Passport Records, Inc.
- Copyright © – Passport Records, Inc.
- Grabado en – Trident Studios
- Mezclado en – Morgan Studios
- Masterizado en – Sterling Sound
- Prensado por – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
- Artwork –
- Artwork, Photography By –
- Bass, Percussion –
- Engineer –
- Engineer [Tape Op] – , , , ,
- Mastered By –
- Percussion –
- Photography By [Group] –
- Producer –
- Producer [Associate] –
- Vocals, Drums, Piano –
- Vocals, Guitar, Percussion –
- Vocals, Keyboards –
- Written-By – (pistas: A1, A4, B4), (pistas: B2, B3), (pistas: A2, A3), (pistas: A5, B1)
Vinyl made in USA.
Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp. pressing as denoted by HUB etched in runouts.
Formerly released as Passport PP 98022
Recorded in Panavision at Trident Studios, London December 1976/January 1977, and mixed at Morgan Studios, London, February 1977 where the curtains are drawn, but the rest of the furniture is real.
The Sanskrit lyrics on A1 mean:
«Sun in the night, Everyone is together,
Ascending into the heavens, Life is forever.»
A2 was recorded «live» in the studio – there are no overdubs.