Lista de Títulos
|A2||11 O’clock Tick Tock||4:34|
|A3||I Will Follow||3:36|
|B1||Sunday Bloody Sunday||4:55|
|B2||The Electric Co.||5:18|
|B3||New Years Day||4:29|
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Record Company – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Rockpalast
- Recorded By – Effanel Music Mobile Truck
- Designed At – The Creative Department
- Composed By – U2
- Design – RX (9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bobby Cohen
- Lacquer Cut By – Graeme*
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Shelly Yakus
- Photography By – Jacobus van Hespen
- Producer – Jimmy Iovine
- Recorded By – Steve Lillywhite (tracks: A1, A4)
A special low price mini LP.
A2: Location recording produced by DIR Broadcasting and recorded on the Effanel Music Mobile,Boston, Mass. May 6th 1983.
A1, A4: Location recording produced for The Source by EDR Entertainment and recorded on the Effanel Music Mobile Facility Denver Co. June 5th 1983.
A2, B1, B2, B3, B4: Location recording courtesy of Rockplast 83 WDR television West Germany August 20th 1983.
Cat# on back sleeve: IMA3
Cat# on labels: IMA 3.