Lista de Títulos
|A2||Even Better Than The Real Thing||3:41|
|A4||Until The End Of The World||4:39|
|A5||Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses||5:16|
|B3||Tryin’ To Throw Your Arms Around The World||3:53|
|B4||Ultra Violet (Light My Way)||5:31|
|B6||Love Is Blindness||4:23|
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Dog Town
- Recorded At – STS Dublin
- Recorded At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Edited At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Designed At – Works Associates
- Manufactured By – Sonopress
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Marketed By – BMG Ariola
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Bass – Adam Clayton
- Composed By – U2
- Coordinator [Recording Facilities And Co-ordination Berlin] – Dennis Sheehan, Joe O’Herlihy
- Coordinator [Recording Facilities And Co-ordination Dublin] – Audio Engineering Dublin*, Terry Cromer
- Design [Works Associates (Dublin)] – Shaughn McGrath, Steve Averill
- Drums, Percussion – Larry Mullen
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer – Flood (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6 to B6), Paul Barrett (tracks: A2), Robbie Adams (tracks: A2, A5)
- Engineer [Additional] – Robbie Adams (tracks: A3, A4, A6 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robbie Adams (tracks: A1, B6), Shannon Strong (tracks: A1, A3 to B6)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – The Edge
- Illustration [Label] – Charlie Whisker
- Lacquer Cut By – AA*
- Management – Paul McGuinness (2)
- Management [Principle Management Dublin] – Anne O’Leary, Anne-Louise Kelly, Barbara Galavan, Brigid Mooney, Cecilia Coffey, Cillian Guidera, David Herbert (2), Eileen Long, Jackie Bennett, Liz Devlin, Maria Duffy
- Management [Principle Management New York] – Bess Burke, Ellen Darst, Keryn Kaplan, Lisa Fischoff, Sheila Roche
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Mixed By – Brian Eno (tracks: A6), Daniel Lanois (tracks: A4, B1, B2, B5, B6), Flood (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6 to B6), Robbie Adams (tracks: A5, B3), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B2), Edge* (tracks: B2)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Robbie Adams (tracks: B1), Sean Leonard (tracks: A2, A5, B3), Shannon Strong (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B2, B4 to B6)
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Photography By [Label Illustrations] – Ritchie Smith
- Producer – Brian Eno (tracks: A2 to A5, B2 to B4), Daniel Lanois, Steve Lillywhite (tracks: A5)
- Production Manager [Album] – Anne-Louise Kelly
- Technician [Bass & Guitar], Crew [Studio] – Fraser McAlister
- Technician [Drums], Crew [Studio] – Sam O’Sullivan
- Technician [Keyboard & Guitar], Crew [Studio] – Des Broadbery
- Technician [Monitoring], Crew [Studio] – Joe O’Herlihy
- Technician [Quality Control] – Cheryl Engels
- Vocals, Guitar, Lyrics By [Words] – Bono
Hansa Ton Studios Berlin, Dog Town Dublin, S.T.S. Dublin, Windmill Lane Studios Dublin.Mastering, Digital Editing and Quality Control at A&M Mastering Studios, L.A.All tracks published by Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
℗1991 Island Records Ltd.
©1991 Island Records Ltd.
Distributed by BMG Records
Distribué par BMG Ariola
Vertrieb durch BMG Ariola
Printed in Germany.Matte cover.