Lista de Títulos
|A2||The Logical Song||4:12|
|A4||Breakfast In America||2:40|
|B1||Take The Long Way Home||5:09|
|B2||Lord Is It Mine||4:03|
|B3||Just Another Nervous Wreck||4:32|
|B5||Child Of Vision||7:12|
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 19-64747
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Delicate Music
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Crystal Sound
- Engineered At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – 24/60
- Lacquer Cut At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Art Direction, Design Concept [Cover Concept By] – Mike Doud (2)
- Bass – Dougie Thomson
- Design – Mick Haggerty
- Drums – Bob C Benberg*
- Engineer – Peter Henderson
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jeff Harris, Lenise Bent
- Engineer [Concert Sound Engineer] – Russel Pope
- Management [Mismanagement] – Dave Margereson, Mismanagement*
- Photography By [Back Cover By] – Mark Hanauer
- Photography By [Cover Photography By] – Aaron Rapoport
- Producer – Peter Henderson, Supertramp
- Programmed By [Oberheim Programming By] – Gary Mielke
- Tuba, Trombone – ‘Slide’ Hyde*
- Vocals, Keyboards – Rick Davies
- Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Roger Hodgson
- Woodwind [Woodwind Instruments] – John A Helliwell*
- Words By, Music By – Rick Davies & Roger Hodgson
℗ 1979 A&M Records Inc./© 1979 A&M Records Inc./A&M and A&M logo are Trademarks of A&M Records Inc./Distributed by CBS Records./Printed in Holland.
Rehearsed at Southcombe Studios, Burbank.
Recorded at the Village Recorder, Los Angeles.
Mixed at Crystal Sound’s Studio ‘B’, Los Angeles.
Engineered by Peter Henderson of Air London.
All songs © 1979 Almo Music Corp. and Delicate Music (ASCAP).
Our time in the studio was made most enjoyable by the good humour and warmth of all the people at the Village Recorder.
All Supertramp correspondance should be addressed to: Supertramp Umbrella Club International, P.O. BOX 1703, Burbank Ca. 91507
℗ 1979 A&M Records, Inc.
Made in Holland.
With printed inner sleeve with the lyrics and credits.
Inside of cover is orange.