Lista de Títulos
|A1||City To City||3:27|
|A2||I Want A Woman||3:56|
|A3||Way Cool Jr.||4:25|
|A4||Don’t Bite The Hand That Feeds||3:07|
|A5||I Want To Love You Tonight||4:26|
|B4||What’s It Gonna Be||4:06|
|B5||What I’m After||3:34|
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – The Enterprise
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Ratt Music
- Published By – Time Coast Music
- Published By – Rightsong Music
- Published By – Small Hope Music Ltd.
- Arranged By [Horns] – Chris Botti, Kent Smith
- Backing Vocals – Juan Croucier, Robbin Crosby, Warren DeMartini
- Bass Guitar – Juan Croucier
- Cover [Cover Art] – Gene Francois Podevin*
- Design [Cover Design] – Butler / Kosh / Brooks, Ratt
- Drums, Percussion, Harmonica, Washboard – Bobby Blotzer
- Engineer – Alan Wright, Stephen Benben
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jim Mitchell, Marty Hornburg*, Tom Banghart
- Guitar – Robbin Crosby
- Horns – The New West Horns
- Lead Guitar – Warren DeMartini
- Management [Personal Management] – Marshall Berle
- Mastered By – TJ*
- Mixed By – Beau Hill, Stephen Benben
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Greg Gorman
- Producer – Beau Hill, Mike Stone (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
- Vocals – Stephen Pearcy
- Written-By – Hill* (tracks: A1 to A4, B3, B4), Croucier* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B3 to B5), Crosby* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B3, B4), Pearcy*, DeMartini* (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B4)
7 81929-1 appears on spine 81929-1 on label.
Recorded at A&M Studios, Los Angeles, The Record Plant, Hollywood, and The Enterprise, Burbank, California.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
℗ © 1988 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
All songs published by Ratt Music/Time Coast Music/Rightsong Music/Small Hope Music Ltd. BMI
Printed in the U.S.A.