Lista de Títulos
|A1||Moribund The Burgermeister|
|B2||Waiting For The Big One|
|B3||Down The Dolce Vita|
|B4||Here Comes The Flood|
- Published By – Ear Pieces
- Published By – Hit & Run Music
- Published By – Intersong Music
- Published By – Fuse Music (2)
- Published By – Airs And Graces Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Charisma
- Mastered At – J.A.M.F.
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Marketed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Recorded At – Soundstage, Toronto
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Soundstage, Toronto
- Produced For – My Own Production Company Ltd.
- Mastered At – Trident Studios
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Arranged By [L.S.O.], Conductor [L.S.O.] – Michael Gibbs
- Bass, Tuba, Leader [Barbershop Quartet] – Tony Levin
- Cover – Hipgnosis (2)
- Drums, Directed By [Directories] – Allan Schwartzberg
- Guitar [Full Frontal], Electric Guitar [Rhythm], Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm], Pedal Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Steve Hunter
- Guitar, Banjo, Classical Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Keyboards [Frontal Keyboard], Performer [Barbershop] – Jozef Chirowski
- Mastered By – George Graves
- Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Percussion, Performer [Synthibam, Barbershop], Percussion [Bones] – Jim Maelen*
- Producer – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By – Brian Christian, Dave Harris (3), Jim Frank, Keith Grant, Robert Hrycyna, Robert Stasiak, Rod O’Brien
- Synthesizer, Programmed By – Larry (Wires) Fast*
- Voice [Backing Voice], Guitar [Solo] – Dick Wagner (tracks: B1, B4)
- Written-By, Vocals, Keyboards, Flute – Peter Gabriel
Matte sleeve, picture inner sleeve.
All songs published by Ear Pieces/Hit and Run Music except ‘Excuse Me’ published by Ear Pieces/Airs and Graces Music (Fuse Music)
Produced for My Own Production Co Ltd
Recorded and mixed at The Soundstage, Toronto.
Additional recording at Morgan Studios, London, Olympic Studios, London.
Early copies came with a 9 page lyric/photo booklet “Gabriel”:”Expect the Unexpected on the first Peter Gabriel album” published by Charisma with the catalogue number(CDS 4006).
© Charisma 1977
℗ 1977 Charisma Records Ltd