Lista de Títulos
|A1||Two Divided By Zero||3:34|
|A2||West End Girls||4:45|
|A3||Opportunities (Let’s Make Lots Of Money)||3:43|
|A4||Love Comes Quickly||4:19|
|B1||Tonight Is Forever||4:31|
|B3||I Want A Lover||4:30|
|B5||Why Don’t We Live Together||4:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Designed At – Three Associates
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – Orbob Music Ltd.
- Published By – Charisma Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Engineered At – Advision Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Mark Farrow, PSB*
- Engineer – David Jacob
- Management – Nikke Slight, Tom Watkins
- Performer [Pet Shop Boys Are] – Chris Lowe And Neil Tennant*
- Photography By [Cover] – Eric Watson (3)
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Brian Aris, Chris Burscough, Eric Watson (3), Ian Hooton, Joe Shutter, John Stoddard*, Paul Rider (4)
- Producer – Stephen Hague
- Written-By – Tennant/Lowe* (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to B3, B5)
Andy Mackay courtesy of Virgin Records Ltd.
Helena Springs courtesy of Arista Records Ltd.
Mark Farrow at (3)
All songs published by 10 Music Ltd/Cage Music Ltd except ‘Two Divided By Zero’ published by 10 Music Ltd/Cage Music Ltd/Orbob Music Ltd and ‘Love Comes Quickly’ published by 10 Music Ltd/Cage Music Ltd/Charisma Music Publ. Co. Ltd.
Special thanks to Bobby Orlando and Ray Roberts.
℗ 1986 except [tracks A2 & A3] ℗ 1985 Original Sound Recordings made by EMI Records Ltd
© 1986 EMI Records Ltd
Printed inner sleeve
Made in England.