Lista de Títulos
|A2||Do You Love Me|
|A3||Hard Luck Woman|
|A4||Calling Dr. Love|
|A5||Let Me Go, Rock ‘N Roll|
|B2||God Of Thunder|
|B4||Hotter Than Hell|
|B5||I Want You|
|C4||Detroit Rock City|
|C6||Rock And Roll All Nite|
|D3||C’Mon And Love Me|
- Marketed By – Pye Records
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Pye Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Aucoin Management, Inc.
- Remixed At – Trident Studios
- Published By – Kiss (4)
- Published By – Gladwyne Music Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Cafe Americana, Inc.
- Published By – All By Myself Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Bad Boy Music
- Published By – Rock Steady Music Inc.
- Published By – Kick-A-Rock Music, Inc.
- Design – Howard Marks Inc.*
- Engineer – Mike Stone (tracks: A1)
- Executive Producer – Jimmy Ienner (tracks: A1)
- Executive Producer [Album] – Jimmy Ienner
- Management – Aucoin Management, Inc.
- Producer – Bob Ezrin (tracks: A2, B2, C4, D1), Eddie Kramer (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B5, D2), Kenny Kerner (tracks: A5, B3, B4, C2, C3, D4, D5), Kiss (tracks: A1, B1, C1, C5, C6, D3), Neil Bogart (tracks: C1, C5, C6, D3), Richie Wise (tracks: A5, B3, B4, C2, C3, D4, D5), Sean Delaney (tracks: A1)
- Producer [Album] – Kiss, Sean Delaney
- Remix – Mike Stone, Sean Delaney
- Written-By – A. Frehley* (tracks: D4), B. Ezrin* (tracks: A2, D1), G. Simmons* (tracks: A1, A4, A5, C1, C2, C4, C5), K. Fowley* (tracks: A2), P. Stanley* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5, C2, C3, C5, D2, D3, D5), P. Criss* (tracks: D1), S. Penridge* (tracks: D1), S. Coronel* (tracks: C4)
Records are housed in a gatefold sleeve which has embossed images and text. This copy came with a replica platinum album award certificate and merchandise order form.
Both records in this release come on QUIEX vinyl, which is see through very dark purple/dark brown when held up to a strong direct light. The photo shows a strong light BEHIND the vinyl record, and the purplish hue it then shows.
For years the release of “Double Platinum” domestically was in question. The vinyl is certainly domestic and manufactured and marketed by PYE Records, though it was contained within a US NBLP-7100 sleeve with a “CALD-5005” sticker on rear. The rear of the sleeve also contains a see through sticker with the track listing.