Lista de Títulos
|B1||Ladies Of The Road||5:29|
|B2||Prelude: Song Of The Gulls||4:14|
- Copyright fonográfico ℗ – Robert Fripp
- Copyright © – Robert Fripp
- Publicado por – UMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Grabado en – Command Studios
- Cortado en – Loud Mastering
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals, Other [Choreography] –
- Design [Cover Design], Painting –
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals –
- Engineer –
- Featuring [Featured Players], Cornet –
- Featuring [Featured Players], Double Bass [String Bass] –
- Featuring [Featured Players], Oboe –
- Featuring [Featured Players], Piano –
- Featuring [Featured Players], Soprano Vocals –
- Flute, Bass Flute, Saxophone, Vocals –
- Guitar, Mellotron, Harmonium [Peter’s Pedal Harmonium], Effects [Sundry Implements] –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Other [Equipment] –
- Photography By –
- Producer –
- Words By, Sounds, Other [Visions] –
- Written-By – (pistas: A1, A3, B1, B3),
• The original stereo mix of the 1971 classic
• Newly cut from masters approved by Robert Fripp
• 200-gram super-heavyweight vinyl
Includes a 4-page insert.
Some copies include an exclusive code for 320kbps MP3 downloads of an original 1971 vinyl transfer.
The duration of track A3 differs between the booklet and the A-side label. (Booklet: 4:23; Label: 4:25)
Recorded at Command Studios, Piccadilly, London.
Outer cover illustration ‘Trifid Nebula in Sagittarius’ by courtesy of The Institute of Technology and Carnegie Institution of Washington
Made in England.
Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2014 Robert Fripp.