|A1||21st Century Schizoid Man|
|A2||I Talk To The Wind|
|B2||The Court Of The Crimson King|
- Producido para – E.G. Productions
- Publicado por – Universal Music MGB Ltd.
- Copyright fonográfico ℗ – Robert Fripp
- Copyright © – Robert Fripp
- Grabado en – Wessex Sound Studios
- Masterizado en – Loud Mastering
- Cortado_en – Loud Mastering
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals –
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals –
- Engineer –
- Engineer [Assistant] –
- Guitar –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Photography By [Inner cover] –
- Producer –
- Reeds, Woodwind, Vibraphone [Vibes], Keyboards, Mellotron, Vocals –
- Words By, Other [Illumination] –
Limited to 2000.
Limited edition 200 gram vinyl release of the 40th anniversary stereo mixes by Steven Wilson and Robert Fripp.
In The Court Of The Crimson King An Observation By King Crimson, is printed on gatefold inside.
Produced by King Crimson for E.G. Productions, ‘David & John’.
Equipment by Vick and Dik.
Some copies Include black inner sleeve with Discipline Global Mobile logo on both sides. In others, the inner sleeve is the same as the one found in the King Crimson – In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson) release (white with promotional photos of the 50th Anniversary editions).
Reissue of the album from the King Crimson – 1969-1972 box set featuring the 40th anniversary Steven Wilson & Robert Fripp mixes.