Lista de Títulos
|A1||… And The Mouse Police Never Sleeps||3:11|
|B2||One Brown Mouse||3:21|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Corp.
- Published By – Salamander & Son Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Bass – John Glascock
- Drums, Percussion – Barriemore Barlow
- Electric Guitar – Martin Barre
- Engineer – Robin Black
- Liner Notes – I. A.*
- Organ [Portative Pipe Organ], Keyboards, Arranged By [Orchestra] – David Palmer (2)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Shona Anderson
- Photography By [Front Cover] – James Cotier
- Piano, Organ – John Evan
- Producer – Ian Anderson
- Violin [Solo] – Darryl Way (tracks: A2, B3)
- Vocals, Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar [Occasional], Mandolin – Ian Anderson
Recorded at Maison Rouge Studio, Fulham, London, January 1978.
Jacket is textured and embossed like a picture frame around the photos front and rear. Includes custom color lyric inner sleeve.
Cat # CHR-1175 appears on the label.
Cat # CHR 1175 appears on the spine, back cover, top-right, and inner sleeve, bottom-right.
With thanks to Barley and Sir Jim courtesy of the Courage Shire Horse Centre.