Lista de Títulos
|A1||The Musical Box||10:31|
|A2||For Absent Friends||1:47|
|A3||The Return Of The Giant Hogweed||8:12|
|B2||Harold The Barrel||3:00|
|B4||The Fountain Of Salmacis||7:54|
- Marketed By – B&C Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – B&C Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – B&C Records Ltd.
- Printed By – E.J. Day Group
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quartet Music
- Artwork [Sleeve Design] – Paul Whitehead
- Bass, Bass [Bass Pedals], Guitar [12 String], Vocals [Voices] – Michael Rutherford*
- Composed By, Arranged By – Genesis
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals [Voices] – Phil Collins
- Engineer – David Hentschel
- Flute, Bass Drum, Tambourine, Vocals [Lead Voice] – Peter Gabriel
- Guitar [Electric & 12 String] – Steve Hackett
- Organ, Mellotron, Piano, Electric Piano, Guitar [12 String], Vocals [Voices] – Tony Banks
- Producer – John Anthony
- Tape [Tape Jockey] – Mike Stone
The third pressing comes on a small hatter label with the B&C credits at the bottom.
There are two variants of this label. One reads “manufactured and distributed by B&C records”, the other “marketed by B&C records” only.
They come with the usual gatefold matt cover made by E.J. Day.
Manufactured and Distributed by B&C Records Ltd. credits are written on sleeve, Marketed by B&C Records Ltd. on labels