Lista de Títulos
|A1||Turn To Stone||3:48|
|A3||Sweet Talkin’ Woman||3:48|
|A4||Across The Border||3:52|
|B1||Night In The City||4:02|
|B4||Believe Me Now||1:21|
|Concerto For A Rainy Day|
|C1||Standin’ In The Rain||4:20|
|C3||Summer And Lightning||4:13|
|C4||Mr. Blue Sky||5:05|
|D1||Sweet Is The Night||3:26|
|D4||Wild West Hero||4:40|
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Distributed By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Jet Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Arranged By [Orchestra And Choral Arrangements] – Jeff Lynne, Louis Clark, Richard Tandy
- Conductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Louis Clark
- Mastered By – Stan Ricker
- Music By, Lyrics By – Jeff Lynne
- Producer – Jeff Lynne
1. Directly under song titles is printed: “ALL MUSIC AND LYRICS BY JEFF LYNNE.” in capital letters rather than “Written by Jeff Lynne” in lowercase letters.
2. Last line crediting the orchestra and choral arrangements is all printed on one line rather than on two lines.
3. Smaller ‘UA’ logo at 12 o’clock on labels.
4. The windows of the building on labels are brown and not yellow.
Recorded and Mixed at Musicland, Munich, Germany.
Issued in gatefold cover with the following Inserts:
1. Each LP is housed in a glossy card lyric sleeve.
2. Foldout Poster with Band Member Photos.
3. Cardboard ELO Space Station Insert (the Individual Parts “punch-out” like Paper Dolls to Form a Cardboard Space Station with ELO Logo and Band Name on It).
4. ELO Souvenir Offer Insert with Fan Club Membership Fees, options to order ELO Poster and T-shirt via mail order.
5. Rectangular blue on white Special Offer mail-in card to purchase a 21/x30 inch ELO spaceship print.