Lista de Títulos
|A1||Don’t Look Back||5:53|
|A4||A Man I’ll Never Be||6:40|
|B3||Used To Bad News||2:56|
|B4||Don’t Be Afraid||3:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 01-86057
- Recorded At – Tom Scholz Hideaway Studio
- Mixed At – Tom Scholz Hideaway Studio
- Recorded At – Great Northern Studio
- Art Direction – Tony Lane (2)
- Artwork [Cover Artists] – Gary Norman
- Artwork [Cover Concept] – Tom Scholz
- Bass, Percussion – Fran Sheehan
- Drums, Percussion – Sib Hashian
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dennis Coscia, Eric Carr (2), Rob Rosati
- Engineer [Piano Recording] – Dave Butler (tracks: A4)
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar [Electric], Bass, Guitar [Special Effects], Piano, Organ, Twelve-String Guitar – Tom Scholz
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar, Percussion – Barry Goudreau
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Percussion [Hands And Cans] – Cindy Scholz, Gloria (6), Rob Rosati, Tom Scholz
- Photography By – Ron Pownall
- Producer, Arranged By, Engineer – Tom Scholz
- Vocals – Brad Delp
- Written-By – B. Delp* (tracks: B2, B3), T. Scholz* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
Printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.
Some copies may carry a red sticker on front cover with the text “Boston Don’t Look Back 86057”.
℗1978 CBS Inc./©1978 CBS Inc. …… Interpak I by Shorewood Packaging/Printed in Holland
Recorded and mixed at Hideaway Studio except piano on “A Man I’ll Never Be” recorded at Northern Studio, Maynard, Mass.
NO synthesizers and NO computers used.
Made in Holland.