Lista de Títulos
|A1||Out On The Weekend
|A3||A Man Needs A Maid
|A4||Heart Of Gold
|A5||Are You Ready For The Country
|B2||There’s A World
|B4||The Needle And The Damage Done
|B5||Words (Between The Lines Of Age)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Quadrafonic Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Royce Hall
- Recorded At – Barking Town Hall
- Recorded At – Broken Arrow Studio #2
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Banjo [Uncredited] – James Taylor (2)
- Bass – Tim Drummond
- Drums – Kenny Buttrey
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Teddy Irwin
- Mastered By – LH*
- Piano – John Harris (6) (tracks: A2)
- Piano [Uncredited] – James McMahon
- Piano, Slide Guitar – Jack Nitzsche
- Steel Guitar – Ben Keith
- Vocals [Uncredited], Piano [Uncredited], Harmonica [Uncredited] – Neil Young
- Written-By – Neil Young
US release as indicated by “T1” etched in the runout areas.
The text arrangement used on the labels may be different
than on other similar versions of this release.
Recorded at Quadrafonic Studios, Nashville; Barking Town Hall, London, and Broken Arrow Studio #2, Woodside, CA, Jan.-Sept. 1971,
except B4 recorded live at Royce Hall, UCLA, Westwood, CA, Jan. 30, 1971
Issued with a textured gatefold sleeve, and a
custom inner sleeve made of matte finish natural paper.
Includes a fold out lyric sheet insert.