Lista de Títulos
|A1||Like A Prayer||5:39|
|A4||Till Death Do Us Part||5:16|
|A5||Promise To Try||3:36|
|B4||Keep It Together||5:03|
|B6||Act Of Contrition||2:19|
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Johnny Yuma Music
- Published By – Black Lion Music, Inc.
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – Johnny Yuma Recording
- Recorded At – Saturn Sound
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mixed At – Smoketree Ranch
- Copyright (c) – Webo Girl Publishing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Johnny Yuma Music
- Copyright (c) – Black Lion Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Girlsongs
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – Teldec Record Service GmbH
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △24042
- Acoustic Guitar – Bruce Gaitsch
- Arranged By [Horns] – Chuck Findley
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Bill Meyers
- Art Direction – Jeri Heiden
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Donna DeLory*, Lynne Fiddmont, Madonna, Marcos Loya, Marilyn Martin, Ali Nadirah*, Niki Haris, Rose Banks, The Andrae Crouch Choir*
- Bass – Guy Pratt, Randy Jackson (2)
- Brass [Brass Section] – Chuck Findley, David Boruff, Dick Hyde, Steven Madaio*
- Cello, Soloist – Larry Corbett
- Clavinet – Geary Lanier
- Concertmaster – Suzie Katayama
- Coordinator [Production] – Ivy Skoff
- Design [Logo] – Margo Chase
- Drums – Jeffrey Porcaro*, John Robinson (2), Jonathan Moffett
- Engineer [Additional] – Michael Vail Blum
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robert Salcedo*, Joe Schiff, Stacy Baird
- Engineer [At Paisley Park] – Eddie Miller, Heidi Hanschu, Stephen Shelton (2)
- French Horn – Joseph Mayer*, Richard Todd
- Guitar – Bruce Gaitsch, Chester Kamen, Dann Huff, David Williams (4)
- Management – The DeMann Entertainment Co.*, Freddy DeMann
- Management [Assistant To Madonna] – Melissa Crow
- Management [Assistant To Patrick Leonard] – Elisa Lane
- Marimba – Joe Porcaro
- Mastered By [DMM] – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By, Engineer – Bill Bottrell
- Percussion – Luis Conte, Paulinho da Costa
- Photography By – Herb Ritts
- Piano [Acoustic], Organ [B3], Clavinet – Patrick Leonard
- Requinto Guitar – Marcos Loya
- Synthesizer – Jai Winding, Patrick Leonard, Stephen Bray
- Synthesizer [Additional] – Madonna
- Tambourine [Spanish] – Sandra Crouch
- Technician [Drums] – Harry McCarthy, John Good
All songs published by (G.B. only) Warner Chappell Music Ltd./Johnny Yuma Music except A2 & B4. Warner Chappell Music Ltd./Black Lion Music Inc. A3. Warner Chappell Music Ltd.Insert:
Mastered at Masterdisk, NY.
Recorded at Johnny Yuma Recording, Burbank;
Saturn Sound, Sherman Oaks, CA;
Ocean Way Recording, Los Angeles;
Paisley Park Studios, Chanhassen, MN.
Mixed at Smoke Tree Studios, Chatsworth, CA.This album is dedicated to my mother who taught me how to pray.Stephen Bray appears courtesy of MCA Records.
Jeffrey Porcaro appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
John Robinson appears courtesy of WTG Records.
Paulinho da Costa appears courtesy of Pablo Records.
Marilyn Martin appears courtesy of Atlantic Records.
Tracks A1, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3 and B5 © Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. Adm. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Johnny Yuma Music BMI.
Tracks A2 and B4 © Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. Adm. by WB Music Corp./Black Lion Music, Inc. ASCAP.
Track A3 © Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. Adm. by WB Music Corp./Girlsongs ASCAP.
© 1989 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
℗ 1989 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Manufactured in Germany.
Direct Metal Mastering.
The packaging on the first pressings of this LP were scented with patchouli.
With anti-AIDS insert.