Lista de Títulos
|A1||The Song Remains The Same||5:24|
|A2||The Rain Song||6:32|
|A3||Over The Hills And Far Away||4:06|
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Distributed By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Published By – Superhype Music, Inc.
- Published By – Musik Unserer Zeit
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Teldec-Press GmbH
- Engineer – Eddie Kramer, George Chkiantz, Keith Harwood
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant
- Lacquer Cut By – RL*
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Sleeve – Hipgnosis (2)
1st Pressing (1973): «1841 Broadway» on label and without WEA logo on rim text.
Brackets on label matrices and no dash before «PR».
White paper ribbon with band name and title around jacket.
Textured inner sleeve.
Promotional copies known to exist. Some with one or two stickers on jacket: a large white sticker with the songlisting, and a yellow and black «suggested cuts» promo sticker (see pic).
RL on runout means mastered by Robert Ludwig.
Recorded at Electric Lady Studios New York and Olympic London.
℗1973 Atlantic Record Corporation
All lyrics © 1973 Superhype Music, Inc., ASCAP
Printed in U.S.A.
MFG. by Atlantic Recording Corp., 1841 Broadway, New York, N.Y.
Gatefold cover without any printed text including the spine. Contains a printed heavy stock textured paper inner sleeve containing all of the lyrics, credits and supplemental information. Originally came with a paper obi with the band name and album title. Some copies have a hype sticker mentioning ‘The Ocean’.