Lista de Títulos
|2||No One’s Leaving||3:00|
|3||Ain’t No Right||3:29|
|5||Been Caught Stealing||3:33|
|7||Then She Did…||8:19|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Track Record (3)
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Copyright (c) – I’ll Hit You Back Music
- Copyright (c) – Bubbly Orange Stuff Music
- Copyright (c) – Embryotic Music
- Copyright (c) – Swizzle Stick Music
- Artwork [Art Host] – Tom Recchion
- Artwork [Art Hostess] – Kim Champagne
- Bass – Eric A*
- Booking [Agency Representation, Europe] – International Talent Booking*, Martin Horn*
- Booking [Agency Representation] – Mark Geiger*, Triad Artist Agency*
- Cover – Casey*, Perry*
- Drums – Stephen Perkins
- Engineer [Additional] – Bob Lacivita
- Engineer, Technician [Guitar] – Ronnie S. Champagne*
- Guitar – Dave Navarro
- Legal [Attorney] – Alan Mintz, Ziffren, Brittenham & Branca
- Management – Lippman Kahane Entertainment, Ron Laffitte
- Management [Assistant, Europe] – Valerie Janes*
- Management [Assistant] – Sandra Rabbin
- Management [Business Management] – Barry Siegel, Bill Vuylsteke, Siegel & Feldstein, Inc.*
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Performer [Of Course] – Perry Farrell
- Photography By [Assisted By] – Chris Edwards (8), Herman Agopyan
- Photography By [Band Photos] – El Foto Booth
- Photography By [Cover] – Victor Bracke
- Producer – Dave Jerden, Perry Farrell
- Product Manager [Merchandising] – Alan Le Winter, Brockum, Bruce Fingeret
- Promotion [Publicity] – Heidi Ellen Robinson*, Jensen Communications
- Songwriter – Jane’s Addiction
- Technician [Drum] – Dr. Ross Garfield*
- Tour Manager – Ted Gardner (2)
- Typography [Word Hostess] – Liza Gerberding
A similar release exists with the price code on the back cover as just “WE 835”.
Initial pressings of this album came with a booklet titled “Novena” that contained the album’s liner notes.
Recorded at Track Record.
Mixed at Sound Castle.
Mastered at Future Disc.
Made in Germany.
©℗ 1990 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Released in standard jewel case.