Lista de Títulos
|A1||Long Way From Home||4:54|
|A2||Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues||4:26|
|A3||Help Me Thro’ The Day||4:37|
|A5||You ‘n’ Me||3:27|
|B5||We Wish You Well||1:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sunburst Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Clearwall Castle
- Mixed At – Central Recorders Studio And Sauna
- Printed By – 4P Nicolaus GMBH
- Art Direction – John Pasche
- Bass – Neil Murray
- Design [Logo] – Jim Gibson (2)
- Drums – Duck Dowle*
- Engineer, Producer – Martin (P.C.) Birch*
- Guitar, Slide Guitar, Vocals – Micky Moody
- Guitar, Vocals – Bernie Marsden
- Illustration – Chris Achilleos
- Keyboards – Jon Lord
- Photography By – Hiro Ohno
- Vocals – David Coverdale
- Written-By – Marsden* (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B3), Coverdale* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5), Lord* (tracks: B3), Russell* (tracks: A3), Moody* (tracks: B2, B4)
We would like to thank Sue, Bernard and everybody at Clearwell Castle…Barry and Mick From Café Mobilé…Val Joseph and Dave Roberts at Norlin Music…Bernie Goodfellow and Dave Green for the Alembic & Kramer Basses.
Many thankx to Doctors: Whiteson, Goodwin and Yip – Say no more!
Special thanx to John, Ossy, Steve, Stuart, Jack, Willy, Ian and Gary…To all of them and to all of you…we wish you well.
Produced ‘n’ engineered for Sunburst Records and YOU!
All Correspondence c/o Miss Tina Beans, 25 Newman Street, London W.1.P. 3HA
℗ Sunburst Records Ltd. 1979
EMI Electrola GMBH [sic]
℗ 1979 Sunburst Rec. Ltd.
Marketed, manufaktured and
distributed by EMI,
Printed in Germany by 4P Nicolaus GmbH. Köln.
Logo of Sunburst and United Artists Records on the backsleeve.
Made in EEC