Lista de Títulos
|A1||Where The Streets Have No Name|
|A2||I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For|
|A3||With Or Without You|
|A4||Bullet The Blue Sky|
|A5||Running To Stand Still|
|B1||Red Hill Mining Town|
|B2||In God’s Country|
|B3||Trip Through Your Wires|
|B4||One Tree Hill|
|B6||Mothers Of The Disappeared|
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chappell Music
- Recorded At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Mixed At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Artwork – The Creative Department
- Backing Vocals – The Edge
- Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Programmed By [Dx7] – Brian Eno
- Backing Vocals, Tambourine, Guitar [Additional], Omnichord – Daniel Lanois
- Composed By – U2
- Design, Layout – Steve Averill
- Engineer [Additional] – Dave Meegan, Pat McCarthy
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Mary Kettle (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1)
- Engineer [Mix] – Mark Wallace* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1)
- Harmonica – Bono
- Mixed By – Steve Lillywhite (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1)
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois
- Recorded By – Flood
- Technician [Studio Crew] – Des Broadbery, Joe O’Herlihy, Marc Coleman, Marion Smyth, Mary Gough, Tim Buckley (2), Tom Mullally
- Words By [Words] – Bono
It has only eight (8) lines “Thanks to:” on back, without “Special Thanks” and without asterisk after the song “Red Hill Mining Town”.Has a gold joshua tree on both record labels.It contain a double page info sheet with lyrics on one side and a pic like a poster to the other side.
This is the earliest version, without credit “Additional Rhythm Guitar : Daniel Lanois” and without asterisk after the song “Red Hill Mining Town”.The text “Recorded and Mixed at Windmill Lane Studios, Dublin” (on back cover) is on the same block of “Drums, Keyboards…….Amex Mixing Console) while we find it separated form the block on other versions of this release.
Some copies come with a black inner.
To the memory of Greg Carroll 1960-1986.