Lista de Títulos
|A2||We’re Not Gonna Take It||3:38|
|A3||Burn In Hell||4:53|
|Horror-Teria (The Beginning)||7:45|
|B1||I Wanna Rock||3:06|
|B3||Don’t Let Me Down||4:26|
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Published By – Snidest Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Copyright (c) – Snidest Music Co.
- Produced For – Julia’s Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Arranged By – Twisted Sister
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Mark “The Animal” Mendoza*
- Booking [Europe] – Ian Sales, Neil Warnock, The Agency Group
- Booking [North America] – Ronnie Cohan
- Design Concept [Back Cover Concept] – Mark Mendoza (2)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – A.J. Pero*
- Engineer [Live Sound Engineer] – Charles “Sixth Sister” Barreca*
- Engineer [Second] – Gary McGachan, Greg Laney, John “Red” Agnello*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Eddie “Fingers” Ojeda*, Jay Jay French
- Handclaps, Noises [Additional Yells, Bangs, Stomps, Claps, Shouts, Etc.] – Dean Werman, “Gabby” McGachan*, Neidermeyer
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Design Concept, Design [T.s. Bone Logo Conceived And Designed By] – Dee Snider
- Legal – Clayton Knowles, Esq.*
- Lyrics By, Music By – D. Snider*
- Management – Freefall Talent Group, Joe Gerber, Pam Rousakis
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Other [Accountant] – Burt Goldstein & Co.
- Other [Costume And Makeup Design], Design Concept, Design [T.s. Bone Logo Conceived And Designed By] – Suzette Guilot-Snider
- Photography By – Mark Weiss Studios
- Producer, Arranged By – Tom Werman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Geoff Workman
- Stage Manager – Frank Rubino
Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH.
Produced for Julia’s Music, inc.
all lyrics ℗1984 Snidest Music Co. ASCAP
Track A1 is dedicated to Arnold Schwartzenegger.
Tracks A4a and A4b are dedicated to Stephen King “Thanks for the inspiration”.
Recorded at Record Plant, New York City; Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA and Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, CA – February-March 1984.
Mixed at Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City.
North American booking at A.T.I., New York
European booking at The Agency, London
Copyrights on sleeve:
℗1984 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
©1984 Atlantic Recording.
Copyrights on disc:
℗ + © 1984 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.