Lista de Títulos
|A1||Paper Sun – Bonus Track|
|A2||Heaven Is In Your Mind|
|A4||House For Everyone|
|A5||No Face, No Name, No Number|
|A6||Dear Mr. Fantasy|
|A7||Here We Go ‘Round The Mulberry Bush – Bonus Track|
|B1||Smiling Phases – Bonus Track|
|B2||Hole In My Shoe – Bonus Track|
|B6||Hope I Never Find Me There|
|B7||Giving To You|
|B8||Am I What I Was Or Was I What I Am – Bonus Track|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lilith Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 75464E
- Licensed From – ООО “Universal Music”
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – United Artists Music
- Design [Sleeve] – CCS Advertising Associates*
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Jim Capaldi
- Engineer – Eddie Kramer
- Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals, Bass Guitar, Mellotron, Sitar, Tambura, Performer [Shakkai] – Dave Mason
- Guitar, Organ, Piano, Vocals, Bass Guitar, Harpsichord, Percussion – Steve Winwood
- Photography – John Benton-Harris
- Saxophone, Flute, Organ, Vocals, Design [Sleeve] – Chris Wood
This deluxe reissue includes 5 bonus tracks & a poster!” Gatefold sleeve, 180 gram virgin vinyl
All songs Published by Island Music Limited, except “Utterly Simple” by United Artists Music.
Riding fairly high on the success of their singles, the band, whose members included Jim Capaldi, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood and Dave Mason, released its 1967 debut LP, which also soon shot up to the number 16 slot on the UK album charts. Aided by their use of unusual instruments (Winwood played the organ, Wood played flute and Mason the sitar) they created a hybrid of pop/blues rock with a sound that was somewhat unique for the time and which soon made them international superstars.