Lista de TítulosMostrar Créditos
|B1||In The Real World||4:17|
|B2||Where’s The Walrus (Instrumental)||7:34|
|B3||Light Of The World||6:22|
|B4||Chinese Whispers (Instrumental)||1:02|
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Andrew Powell
- Bass – David Paton
- Design, Art Direction – Andrew Ellis, Colin Chambers (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Stuart Elliott
- Engineer [Assistant] – Noel Rafferty
- Engineer [With] – Tony Richards
- Executive-Producer – Eric Woolfson
- Guitar – Ian Bairnson
- Keyboards [Additional] – Alan Parsons
- Leader [The Philharmonia Orchestra] – Christoffer Warren-Green*
- Orchestra – The Philharmonia Orchestra*
- Piano, Keyboards – Eric Woolfson
- Producer, Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Sleeve – Icon (21)
- Synthesizer, Saxophone – Richard Cottle
- Vocals – Chris Rainbow, Eric Woolfson, Gary Brooker, Graham Dye, John Miles, Steve Dye*
- Written-By – Alan Parsons, Eric Woolfson
The Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios,
The album recorded entirely on digital equipment.
All compositions © 1984 Woolfsongs Ltd./Careers Music Inc.
Originally published in the U.K. by: Woolfsongs Ltd.
Publisher: Careers Music, Inc.
Sleeve: © 1985 Icon Ltd.
Distributed by Ariola Eurodisc GmbH, München.
Distributed in the U.K. by Polygram Record Operations Ltd.
Printed in Western Germany by TOPAC.
Direct Metal Mastering
℗ & © Arista Records, Inc.