Lista de Títulos
|A1||Techno Medley (Pettibone Mix)||8:32|
|A2||Spin That Wheel (Morales Spineter Mix)||5:35|
|A3||This Beat Is Technotronic (Dust Mix)||4:14|
|A4||Get Up (Happy Jack Mix)||7:18|
|B1||Turn It Up||5:28|
|B2||Rockin Over The Beat (Rockin Over Manchester Hacienda Mix)||6:33|
|B3||Pump Up The Jam (Terry Dome Mix)||5:26|
|B4||Take It Slow (Fab Bibulous Mix)||5:17|
|B5||Megamix (Hit Radio Version)||4:18|
- Produced For – ARS/Clip Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Swanyard
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Brothers Organisation
- Copyright (c) – Telstar Records Plc
- Licensed To – Swanyard Discs Ltd.
- Produced For – Mastermix Productions
- Produced For – Def Mix Productions, Inc.
- Remixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Remixed At – Swanyard Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Swanyard Studios
- Recorded At – The Haunted House
- Recorded At – Network Studios
- Engineered At – Swanyard Studios
- Engineered At – D&D Studios
- Published By – The Brothers Organisation
- Published By – Bogam
- Published By – BMC Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – D-8150
- Edited At – Swanyard Studios
- Design, Sleeve – Image Building
- Producer – Jo Bogaert
A1: Post-production and remix for Mastermix Productions.
A2: Additional production, keyboards programming and remix for Def Mix Productions, Inc.
A3: Remixed at Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles.
A4: Mixed at Larrabee Sound.
A5: Recorded at The Haunted House II, London. Mixed and engineered at Swanyard, London.
B2: Edited and remixed at Swanyard Studios, 12-27 Swan Yard, London.
B3: Remixed and reconstructed for Kaze Productions, Inc. Engineered at D And D Recording.
B5: Remixed for ARS/Clip Productions. Additional recording at Network Studios. Unity appears by courtesy of N.B.S. Records.
All tracks published by The Brothers Organisation/Bogam/BMC Publishing except A2 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
All tracks ℗ 1990 Swanyard except A2 ℗ 1989 The Brothers Organisation.
© 1990 Telstar Records PLC.
All tracks other than A2 licensed by Swanyard Discs Ltd.