Lista de Títulos
|A1||Intro: Over The Rainbow||0:31|
|A2||Kill The King||4:59|
|A3a||Man On The Silver Mountain||4:10|
|A3e||Man On The Silver Mountain||0:45|
|B||Catch The Rainbow||15:40|
|D1||Sixteenth Century Greensleeves||7:35|
|D2||Still I’m Sad||11:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd.
- Published By – Glenwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Eule Music, Inc.
- Published By – Armchair Music
- Published By – Purple (USA) Music, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc GmbH
- Pressed By – Phonodisc GmbH
- Art Direction, Photography By – Fin Costello
- Bass – Jimmy Bain
- Design [Designed] – Ken Anderson (4)
- Drums – Cozy Powell
- Guitar – Ritchie Blackmore
- Keyboards – Tony Carey
- Management [Direction] – Bruce Payne
- Photography By – Dieter Zill*, Watal Asanuma, Watanabe (7)
- Producer – Martin Birch
- Vocals – Ronnie James Dio
- Written-By – Powell* (tracks: A2), Coverdale* (tracks: C), E.Y. Harburg (tracks: A1), H. Arlen* (tracks: A1), McCarty* (tracks: D2), Samwell-Smith* (tracks: D2), Blackmore* (tracks: A2 To D1), Dio* (tracks: A2, A3A, A3C, A3E, B, D1)
Made in West Germany.
© ℗ 1977 DP(0) Limited.
All songs published by Eule Music Inc./Armchair Music-BMI, except “Mistreated”, which is published by Purple (USA) Music, Inc.-BMI and “Still I’m Sad”, which is published by Glennwood Music Corp.-Ascap. A portion of the M.G.M. Soundtrack Recording of “The Wizard Of Oz” used by permission of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. and M.G.M. Records Inc. introducing side 1, “Over The Rainbow” (Harburg-Arlen) Leo Feist, Inc.-ASCAP.
Catalog# on front – and rear cover and spine: 2675 142
Catalog# on label Side A + B and innersleeve of record 1: 2929 041
Catalog# on label Side C + D and innersleeve of record 2: 2929 042
Total playing time of “Medley” track A3a to A3e is given with 11:20 Min., but it’s actually 12:10 Min.. Track A1, A3d and A3e are just stated on the label, but not on the rear cover. Track A3c is misspelled “Sturstruck” on the label.
Track D1 is misspelling as “Sixteen Century Greensleeves” on back sleeve.
The gatefold album includes inner sleeves with bandphotos.