Lista de Títulos
|A2||Tie Your Mother Down|
|A3||Seven Seas Of Rhye|
|A4||A Kind Of Magic|
|A6||Another One Bites The Dust|
|B1||I Want To Break Free|
|B2||Is This The World We Created?|
|B4||Hammer To Fall|
|B6||We Will Rock You|
|B7||Friends Will Be Friends|
|B8||We Are The Champions|
|B9||God Save The Queen|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Queen Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Raincloud Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Queen Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Raincloud Productions Ltd.
- Printed By – CMCS Print & Colour Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Wembley Stadium
- Recorded At – Knebworth
- Recorded At – Népstadion
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Published By – Queen Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Mainman
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded By – Manor Mobile
- Recorded By – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Recorded By – Power Sound Mobile
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Coordinator [Band] – Chris Taylor (25)
- Coordinator [Pre-Production] – Brian Croft
- Crew [Band Assistant] – Joe Fannelli*
- Crew [Bus Drivers] – Graham Joggins, Mick Dean
- Crew [Carpenters] – Alex Alexandrou, Dave Irwin (2)
- Crew [Concert Sound, Clair Brothers Audio] – Trip Khalaf*
- Crew [Monitor Engineer] – Jim Devenney
- Crew [Physiotherapist] – Dieter Breit
- Crew [Piano Tuner] – Steven Benjamins
- Crew [Rigger] – Charlie Boxhall
- Crew [Security] – Brendan Hyland, Dave Mills (5), Jim Callaghan, John Wells (10), Terry Giddings, Wally Gore
- Crew [Stage Costumes] – Diana Moseley
- Crew [Staging Coordinator] – Graeme Fleming (2), Henry Crallan (2)
- Crew [Staging] – Dale Scotting, Dragon Kuzmanov, Edwin Shirley, Phillip Pescod, Tom Armstrong (7)
- Crew [Truckers] – Alan Moore (12), Albert Sutton, George Stedman, Joe Harrison (7), John Lewis (30), Mickey Conafray, Nigel Auckland, Ted Winfield, Tim Davis (12)
- Crew [Wardrobe] – Tony Williams (29)
- Design – Richard Gray (2)
- Design [Lighting] – Roy Bennett*
- Engineer – John ‘Teddy Bear’ Brough*
- Keyboards [Additional], Guitar [Additional], Vocals [Additional] – Spike ‘The Duke’ Edney*
- Lighting – Zenith Lighting Ltd
- Lighting [Light & Sound Design] – Alan Espley
- Lighting [Vari-Lites] – Bob Batty, Dave Hill (10), Gerry Mott, Guy Forrester, Steve Moles, Tim Phillips (11)
- Lighting Director – Simon Tutchner
- Management [Business] – Jim Beach (2)
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalf*
- Performer – Brian May, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Roger Taylor
- Photography By – Denis ‘Scoop’ O’Regan*, Neal Preston, Torleif Svensson
- Producer – Trip Khalaf*, Queen
- Production Manager [Assistant] – Sylvia Reed (2)
- Production Manager [Tour] – Gerry ‘Uncle Grumpy’ Stickells*
- Recorded By – David Richards, Mack (2)
- Set Designer [Plainview, Inc] – John Mcgraw, John Miles (8)
- Stage Manager, Production Manager – Mike Wiesman, Rick O’Brien (4)
- Technician [Drum] – Neil Glover (2)
- Technician [Guitar] – Brian Zellis
- Technician [Keyboards & Bass] – John Collins (10), Peter Hince
- Technician [Sound] – Barry Clair, Bill Louthe, Rex Ray (3), Tom Foehlinger
Recorded on the Manor Mobile, the Rolling Stones Mobile and the Power Sound Mobile. Mixed at the Townhouse Studios. Mastered at the Townhouse Studios.
℗ 1986 Original sound recordings made by Queen Productions Ltd./Raincloud Productions Ltd.
© 1986 Queen Productions Ltd./Raincloud Productions Ltd.
Manufactured in the UK by EMI Records Limited.
A1, A2, A4, A6 to B2 & B4 to B8 – Queen Music Ltd./EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
A3, B3 & B9 – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
A5 – Queen Music Ltd./EMI Music Publishing Ltd. – Bewley Bros./Mainman SAC/MCPS
The writing credits for track A6 credit ‘Deacon’ on the sleeve but ‘Queen’ on the label.
Issued in a gatefold sleeve with a printed credit / photo inner sleeve that has die-cut corners.