Lista de Títulos
|2||What Do You Want From Me||4:21|
|5||A Great Day For Freedom||4:18|
|6||Wearing The Inside Out||6:48|
|7||Take It Back||6:12|
|8||Coming Back To Life||6:19|
|10||Lost For Words||5:14|
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Recorded At – Astoria (2)
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Michael Kamen
- Artwork [Sculptures From Drawings By] – Keith Breeden
- Artwork [Sculptures] – Aden Hynes, John Robertson (5)
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Durga McBroom, Jackie Sheridan, Rebecca Leigh-White, Sam Brown
- Bass – David Gilmour, Guy Pratt
- Design [Cover Design] – Storm Thorgerson
- Drum Programming [Percussion] – Gary Wallis
- Drums – Nick Mason
- Engineer [Assistant At Astoria] – Jules Bowen
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Andrew Jackson*
- Engineer [The Creek] – Keith Grant
- Graphics – Ian Wright (4), Peter Curzon
- Guitar [Guitars] – David Gilmour, Tim Renwick
- Illustration – John Whitely, Sally Norris
- Keyboards – Bob Ezrin, David Gilmour, Richard Wright
- Keyboards [Additional] – Jon Carin
- Lyrics By – Moore* (tracks: 6), Gilmour* (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 11), Laird-Clowes* (tracks: 3, 7), Samson* (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 to 11)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, James Guthrie
- Mixed By – Chris Thomas, David Gilmour
- Music By – Ezrin* (tracks: 7), Gilmour* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11), Wright* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9)
- Noises [Earth Noises] – G William Forgey*
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations] – Edward Shearmur, Michael Kamen
- Percussion – Bob Ezrin, Gary Wallis, Nick Mason
- Photography By – Rupert Truman, Stephen Piotrowski, Tony May (4)
- Producer – Bob Ezrin, David Gilmour
- Programmed By – David Gilmour, Jon Carin
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve McLaughlin*
- Supervised By [General Technical & Musical Instrument Supervision] – Phil Taylor (5)
- Technician [Drum Technician] – Clive Brooks
- Tenor Saxophone – Dick Parry
- Vocals – David Gilmour, Richard Wright
Otherwise identical version of Pink Floyd – The Division Bell which features different text on the CD matrix and the «I: 072»-field in the barcode box is blank (it reads «I: » without a number).
Another Pink Floyd – The Division Bell similar release is available without the braille feature on the spine of the CD tray.Recorded at
· Astoria recording studio, London
· Brittania Row recording studios
· Abbey Road recording studios
· Metropolis studios
· The Creek recording studios
Mixing assisted by the EFOST monitoring system.
Mastered at the Mastering Lab, L.A.℗ 1994 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd, under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1994 Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd.
All lyrics © 1994 Pink Floyd Music Publishers Inc (BMI).
Marketed and distributed by EMI
Printed in U.K.
CD: Made in Holland.