Lista de Títulos
|A1||Signs Of Life|
|A2||Learning To Fly|
|A3||The Dogs Of War|
|A5||On The Turning Away|
|B1a||Yet Another Movie|
|B1b||Round And Around|
|B2||A New Machine (Part 1)|
|B4||A New Machine (Part 2)|
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Recorded At – Le Mobile
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Printed By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Tom Scott
- Art Direction – Storm Thorgerson
- Backing Vocals – Carmen Twillie, Darlene Koldenhaven*, Donnie Gerrard*, Phyllis St. James
- Bass Guitar, Chapman Stick [Stick] – Tony Levin
- Design [Graphics] – Andrew Ellis, Icon (21)
- Design Concept [Front Cover] – Nexus (38), Storm Thorgerson
- Drums – Carmine Appice, Jim Keltner
- Drums [Electric & Acoustic], Effects [Sound Effects] – Nick Mason
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing Assistant] – Jeff Demorris, Marc Desisto, Robert (Ringo) Hrycyna*, Stan Katayama
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Andrew Jackson*
- Guitar – Michael Landau
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Sequencer [Sequencers] – David Gilmour
- Keyboards – Jon Carin
- Keyboards, Percussion, Sequencer [Sequencers] – Bob Ezrin
- Management – EMKA Productions, Steve O’Rourke (2)
- Organ [Hammond] – Bill Payne
- Percussion – Steve Forman
- Photography By – Robert Dowling
- Piano, Vocals, Keyboards [Kurzweil], Organ [Hammond] – Richard Wright
- Producer – Bob Ezrin, David Gilmour
- Recorded By [Spherical Sound] – Guy Charbonneau
- Remix [Additional Re-mixing] – James Guthrie (tracks: B1a, B5)
- Saxophone – John Halliwell*
- Sounds [Spherical Sound By] – Ken Caillats*, Sarah Bruce, Tom Jones (4)
- Synthesizer – Pat Leonard*
- Technician [General Technical & Musical Instrument Supervision] – Phil Taylor (5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Scott Page
Matt gatefold cover with printed inner sleeve.
Studios, Astoria, Hampton
Britannia Row Studios, London
A&M Studios, Los Angeles
Can Am Studios, Los Angeles
Village Recorder, Los Angeles
Audio International, London.
Spherical Sound recorded at Le Mobile, Los Angeles.
Also thanks to Winston Johnson at Cama, Gary Barlogh at Producers Workshop, Air London.
This album was recorded digitally, with the exception of the acoustic drums and bass guitar,
which were recorded analogue. Dolby SR noise reduction was used for mixing, mastered direct to metal.
EMI Records Ltd Hayes Middlesex England. Sleeve printed in England. Manufactured in England. RB8709HP
℗ 1987 Original sound recording made by Pink Floyd Music Ltd under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1987 Pink Floyd Music Ltd under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
A1: © D. J. Gilmour A. Moore, 1986
A2: © D. J. Gilmour, 1986
A3, B4, B5: © D. J. Gilmour, 1986
A4: © D. J. Gilmour A. Moore, 1986/7
B1a, B1b, B2, B3: © D. J. Gilmour, 1987