Lista de Títulos
|1||Sailing On The Seven Seas||3:45|
|3||Then You Turn Away||4:17|
|4||Speed Of Light||4:29|
|5||Was It Something I Said||4:29|
|7||Call My Name||4:23|
|9||Walking On Air||4:49|
|12||All That Glitters||4:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishers Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Pink Museum
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Amazon Studios
- Mixed At – Roundhouse Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Mayfair Studios
- Engineer – Fred Defaye, Guy Forrester, Jeremy Allom, Mike Haas*, Pat O’Shaughnessy, Phil Coxon, Renny Hill, Steve Williams (6)
- Guitar – Stuart Boyle
- Management – Martin Kirkup, Steve Jensen*
- Mixed By – Alan Meyerson, Avril Mackintosh, Jeremy Allom, Steve Williams (6)
- Photography By – Trevor Key
- Photography By [Portrait] – David Sheinman*
- Producer – Andy Richards (tracks: 7, 9, 12), Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Recorded By, Performer – Christine Mellor (tracks: 11), Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
- Sleeve [Sleeve Designed By] – Area (10)
- Vocals [Additional] – Ann Heston (2), Beverly Reppion, Carmen Daye, Christine Mellor, Doreen Edwards, Nathalie Loates, Stuart Kershaw, Sue Forshaw
- Written-By – Massett* (tracks: 3, 9, 10, 12), Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Kershaw* (tracks: 1, 3, 9, 10, 12)
European version without manufacturing and distribution credit and mastered by DADC Austria in matrix
UK version with EMI Swindon printed in matrix
℗ 1991 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1991 Virgin Records Ltd.
Manufactured & distributed in the UK by Virgin Records Ltd
Published by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd except Neon Lights by EMI Music Publishers Ltd