Lista de Títulos
|A1||Fighting The World||3:46|
|A2||Blow Your Speakers||3:36|
|A4||Violence And Bloodshed||3:59|
|B2||Drums Of Doom||1:18|
|B4||Master Of Revenge||1:31|
|B5||Black Wind, Fire And Steel||5:17|
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Inar Music
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Published By – Inar Music
- Recorded At – Universal Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Universal Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass [4, 8 String Bass] – Joey DeMaio
- Drums, Percussion – Scott Columbus
- Engineer, Recorded By [Synclavier Programming Recording], Mixed By [Mixing On And On] – Richard Breen*
- Executive-Producer – Jason Flom
- Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards – Ross The Boss
- Illustration – Ken Kelly
- Lighting Director – Dennis “The Mad Snake” Dragone*
- Management – Thomas J. Miller
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Howie Weinberg
- Other [Asst. Food, Comedy, Etc.] – Adam Berkson
- Other [Chief Of Security] – John Smith
- Other [Commander In Chief All Weapons, Design & Maintenance] – John “Dawk” Stillwell*
- Other [High Council] – Jay Bergen
- Other [Manowar Medical Staff] – Dr. John Oates, Dr. Marc Cohen, Dr. P. Mulligan, Dr. Patrick Buttarazzi, Dr. Peter Shaw, Dr. Richard Unger, Dr. Robert Hall, Dr. Roger Warner
- Other [Minister Of Finance] – Howard Comart
- Other [Mission Control At Universal] – Foote Kirkpatrick
- Other [Overlord] – Tom Miller
- Other [Personnel Transport Maintenance] – Richie Raymond
- Other [Physical Instruction] – Jamie Desmond
- Other [Promoters Of War] – Eric Thompson, Harry Springer, Henning Toegel, Herman Schueremans, Rainer Haensel, Sylvan Mustaki, Wim Van Derven
- Other [Social Director, UK] – Bob Hall
- Other [Social Director, USA & Europe] – Bobby Lindoro London
- Other [Universal Main Man And Cool Guy] – Murray Allen
- Other [Warlord] – Paul Clark
- Photography By – Fin Costello
- Programmed By [Digital], Drums [Acoustic], Recorded By [Supervision], Mixed By [Supervision], Other [Endless Brotherhood] – Vince Gutman*
- Songwriter – Joey DeMaio
- Songwriter, Producer – Manowar
- Technician [Bass Guitar] – Armand “The Arm” Biondi*
- Technician [Drums], Drum Programming – Vince “The Digital King” Gutman*
- Technician [Guitar & Keyboard] – David “Hammerhead” DiSanto*
- Vocals – Eric Adams (2)
Made in Germany, but for the European market, with label legal text in French, German and English. The price code WE 381 is taken from the sleeve rear and is for the French release only.
Pressing plant info taken from the Matrix / Runout area.
The ‘ATCO’ on the labels is on an incline, with a different colour for each letter: A= green, T = blue, C = red, O = black. The label background has multiple very small ATCO logos.
All lyrics © 1986 Inar Music, ASCAP except B1 © 1982 Inar Music, ASCAP, A2 & A3 © 1985 Inar Music, ASCAP.
℗ & © 1987 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.