Lista de Títulos
|Intro / Sweet Jane||(7:55)|
|B1||White Light/White Heat||5:15|
|B3||Rock ‘N’ Roll||10:17|
- Produced For – Anxiety Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Published By – Dunbar Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dunbar Music, Inc.
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Academy Of Music
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Art Direction – Acy R. Lehman*
- Artwork [Representation] – Transformer
- Bass – Prakash John
- Drums – Pentti Glan
- Engineer – Gus Mossler
- Guitar – Dick Wagner, Steve Hunter
- Keyboards – Ray Colcord
- Photography By [Cover] – Dalrymple*
- Producer – Lou Reed, Steve Katz
- Producer [Assistance] – Bruce Somerfeld, Ralph Moss
- Recorded By [Remote] – Frank Hubach
- Tape Op [Tape Operator] – Joe Lopes
- Written-By – Lou Reed (tracks: A1b to B3), Steve Hunter (tracks: A1a)
«I» stamped in runouts and 1″ (25mm) pressing ring denote RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis, pressing.
Published by Dunbar Music, Inc. and Oakfield Avenue Music, Ltd.
Recorded live at Howard Stein’s Academy of Music, N.Y.C. on December 21, 1973.
Remote recording at The Record Plant.
Produced for Anxiety Productions.
Issued on Dynaflex vinyl with orange RCA Victor labels, see images.
Includes RCA Records company inner sleeve with instructions and information regarding the Dynaflex vinyl, see image.
A non-gatefold version also exists, at Rock N Roll Animal.
In gatefold: A2 lyrics excerpt: © 1966 Dunbar Music, Inc. & Oakfield Avenue Music, Ltd.
No hay valoraciones aún.